AHHHH CRAZYNESS!! Austria!
Ok so i planned to book it all the way to a warmer Italy, I shoulda taken a plane... but I got stuck in Vienna... it was too late
so I go to a hostel, and who's in my room? 3 Aussi's... where am I going next semester... Australia... what was it? AUSTRALIA DAY! WTF!?
So they were all excited for me, and were showing and telling me all Australian things, and then we went to Australian bars and I did my accent and fit right in!
I was "from" wagga wagga, and I sheered sheep. And in our group most people would communicate with ME for plans... seeign that I was the most Australian, the Australians with me were loving it! Then everyone was dancing on the bar and it was just insane!!! Then random american girls started crying... it was really funny... but... "unAustralian", I got to hear lots of Aussi music, Aussi beer, what an amazing night! Just too perfect. I haaate to leave this place, I'm gonna explore Vienna during the day, there is a really cool music/physics museum (exibits about mozart, bathoven) and then I think I can catch an opera (which Vienna is famous for). Then I'm peacin out to Italy.
I'm thinking... I'll stay in Italy for a little.... then France, and finally back to london where I hit up Australia.
These stories may sound good hear... but in person there like 10 times crazier, its the little things that count
lovin it,
Phil
1 Comments:
p.s I smell really bad... and I think you should eat pizza for devin cuz hes soooo cute and adorable.... and I think I'm in love with him
Post a Comment
<< Home