BBRRRLLUPP PRAGUE!
So today I'm in prague, man that train was 7 hours LOONNG! And so collld apparently colder than its been ehre in 40 years or something like that. I think its like the winds from Russia, I'm not too concerned. So right when I got there I was been tracked down by lots of hotels/hostels that wanted me to stay at their place. Lots of negotiations take place, if seems easy to get taken advantaged of, but I find when I act like I know exactly what I'm talking about... prices drop... alot. My room has some English kids, the typical Australian so I think we'll all do something tonight. Just the weather really brings me down.. I'm considereing, JUST GOING south to like Italy, or maybe even Greece, warmth is key, and on a high speed train it wouldn't be TOO bad. I've also been reading this book on NLP, its kinda cool, and allows you to help people overcome fears, and a bunch of other stuff, but the author is a tool, and the book has some blunt spelling mistakes. Tommorow I'm gonna try and get around the city, but... I really can't be bothered with such cold weather, all my senses just shut off and I can't enjoy places. However, coming to europe in the first place was the best decision, I have definately opened my eyes to what really needs to be seen, and even more stuff about myself, its JALKS!
Oh, and also this taxi driver I took to my hostel was so funny, he was so angry, and when I bargened him down from 700 kr to 250, all of the other guys were kinda yelling at him, and he was really angry the whole way there, he even chased me for like 5 minutes yelling numbers out, it was so cute, I had to keep myself from laughign. After I told him "your a good kid, wouldn't kill you too smile", I think he told me off after :)
So even though its cold I'm gonna have to huff it on the streets hopefully I can get a taste of the nightlife.
and I just remembered, I think I mentioned Karl, he is like this 60 year old German guy who we partied it up with in Berlin. The next day he gave us a tour, and he's an alright cat. So he gave me his address and I said I mail him pictures, and then the receptionist made fun of me for takling to him. So I made up huge elaborate lies about this man and how he has like 7 wives and owns a mansion and all this stuff, twas fun.
time for food, take care, keep comments coming I luv em
ps
I appolgize for spelling/grammar mistakes I really hate to review stuff, but I'm sure its disgraceful
10 Comments:
I hear hell is warm around this time...ya lil bastard
Hello Phil. I just wanted to say Police Officers are your friends, and OBEY THE LAW.
Your Pal
RoboCop
Hello Phil. I just wanted to say Police Officers are your friends, and OBEY THE LAW.
Your Pal
RoboCop
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOO HOOO AGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Some good stories so far. But you are missing the key elements of a good story. They are
1)Mystery/surpise
2)Sex/romance
3)Fights/Violence
You have some of 1, but you really need to pick up in the 2 and 3 areas. I am thinking Hooker and axe...
Oh shit, I just realized mom is going to read this. Love you mom!
PHIL: yesterday i caught salparadice masturbating to your blog. what a fanboy.
secondly, you said HUFF...pure jokes..nice to see a peice of dima is with you out there in those strange places to keep a smile on your face and a chubby in your pants.
lastly, forget italy and greece...take a train out to belarus, you can stay wiht my aunt and marry my cousin...she will father you many sons...strong like ox.
take care phil.
oh shit, i just realized your mom will be reading this....wassap baby.
everyone i LOOOVE the postings, thanx so much, so good, robocop ghahahah
Dear son Adam, and friends, yes I read it all. Great stories, terrible spelling and grammar though. Phil - keep warm, I hear Australia is very hot, perhaps you should change your plans to get to a warmer climate. Watch who you socialize with. How is your foot, Becareful, Love you, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home