Phils adventure

Hey there, so I'm travelling to England to meet up with some family, then manchester to meet up with papas ol' pals. then travelling all over Europe, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and possibly more. Then I'm going to Australia for four months in school... this should be cool :)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Belgium






I'm in Belgium, its wicked!

Amazing chocolate stores everywhere, and I just had a traditional belgium meal, mussels, frieds and beer, it was soooo good. You get such a large portion of muscles. Were going out tonight, the peeps in my hostel, its an awsome hostel cheap and really nice, were apparently going to a bar with over 1000 different beers... this could be good. The main languages here are French, Dutch, so not too many English speakers, but I love trying to get through conversations, its fun. Tommorow I'm going to a chocolate museum, beer brewery of some sort... and there is tons of stuff to do... I'll keep yas posted

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home