Phils adventure

Hey there, so I'm travelling to England to meet up with some family, then manchester to meet up with papas ol' pals. then travelling all over Europe, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and possibly more. Then I'm going to Australia for four months in school... this should be cool :)

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Berlin

Soo Amsterdam is insane, today I saw the Van Gogh museum, the Amsterdam musem, took a cruise through the canals, got some nice history. However! Alot more things were to be done, I had it all worked out... but there was some rolling of my ankle... quiitte the bitch (excuse the language). So this hostel is getting sketchier and sketchier, its 14 Euro a night so weven though I've paid for today I think I might book it, also check out is 10 am so I think I'm making the right call. I'd rather take a long train to Berlin... maybe overnight, we'll see how we do.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey fill, we got a call for you. It was the jerk store. said they were runnin out of ya.

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contribute to society?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home