Dayyy 4

Me on right, my cousin in the middle and this wacky guy Isaac Dwek on the left... and some chikeeda dancing on a table in the backEverything is going well, I stayed up late last night partying up in london till 4:30 in the morning. It feels really safe at night, though there is crime, just the atmosphere... I think I find it hard to fear people with the British accent, its so inviting! Went out with a bunch of other travellers, went to a place heavliy populated with asians, it was similar to Tonic a club in toronto. I'm gong tommorow to manchester to meet my papas pals, and its sounds awsome, so many stories to be told and received, and they have plans for me...
I met other cousins, "little" Joe Dweks kids, Eden and Alex, they're great boys and hopefully I'll meet them again someday.
Its amazing how so many people I don't know are excited to see me, and it is definately contagious, this is all a great warm up for practicing and freshening up the social skills.
Getting ready for more adventure. Tonight I'm going to a night club with Aaron and his mates, a bunch of us, apparently lots of celebraties have gone there and some still do. oh boy oh boy
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home