Phils adventure

Hey there, so I'm travelling to England to meet up with some family, then manchester to meet up with papas ol' pals. then travelling all over Europe, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and possibly more. Then I'm going to Australia for four months in school... this should be cool :)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Fun crew in prague

Originally I planned on staying just the night then was gonna just get somewhere warmer, but there is the most exciting group of travellers yet, just so many characterts, and its so much fun going out, so much wacky stuff happened, pictures will be up a little later, yayyyy, the city is so preserved, I went on a lil bus tour and it was great, like I say a million times, I need to come back when its warmer.

6 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope ur telling the girls about their degree of dirtinesssss

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil - "Duh, my name is Feeelup, I like watching the movie the NoteBook and crying myself to sleep"

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUDDY!

The italian pizzas you sent me are INCREDIBLE

THANKS AGAIN!

p.s thank LUIGI for me

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I smell like poo

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are alot of comments posted that make me think people are just using this blog to practice their typing :D

Hey Phil! Finally got your blog address from Addy.

I've got some well-travelled friends here that have been all over Europe backbacking and stuff, so if you let me know where you're going next I can probably give you some cool places to check out (I'm sure they just followed the guide books though anyway).

Stay Kosher,

Stevie

 
At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel,

remember when I pissed in your sandwich and you ate....I can't believe you ate it...what a crazy guy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home