Phils adventure

Hey there, so I'm travelling to England to meet up with some family, then manchester to meet up with papas ol' pals. then travelling all over Europe, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and possibly more. Then I'm going to Australia for four months in school... this should be cool :)

Monday, January 09, 2006

Getting Ready


This is my test post, I haven't left yet soo nothing exciting yet. I just got a wicked digital camera, is was some kinda of limited addition apparently, I'm gonna be taking pictures left, right and centre... and hopefully in other countries I'll be able to upload pictures.

that is all, gday!

5 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Yes, it worked. I just happened to stumble over your blog. So welcome in the blogging community and enjoy your trip!

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hhhey nice you finally got a digi cam :D
hope you're having a good time in england

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiss an Englishman's nipple and things. Have fun.

P.S. Adam is dead... or something. I don't have time to tell you the details.

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you are having a good time. And I hope you get to see alot of places before you start school.

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I would love to see a daily update. Being from Toronto myself, it is intersting to hear about all your adventures.....Keep them coming Philip. Your mother must be very proud of you. She must be a great lady

 

Post a Comment

<< Home