Manchester

My dads mate growing up also named Philip, I told him to pick his glass up and hold out his pinky, even the toughest of men are belittled by this dirty tactic :)Me and my cousin Josh
So yesterday I took a train to manchester to visit family and some of papas friends. First thing when I got there, apparently there was two groups that had planned me for dinner, soo that was a little awkward. Then I talked to my dads ol friend also named Philip, he told me great stories which hilarious, reminded me alot fo myself. I have an amazing room, with great bathroom and beautiful bathtub. I really should not be getting use to such nice leaving cause its going downhill after. I also saw my aunt diane her son ALSO named Philip and wife, and their kids. I did some magic tricks for the kids and it was a big hit I think. I think my social skills are definately improving so much talking, explaining who I am to so many people, its great. I was also giving the contact of another Joe Dwek he lives in manchester, and devloped with a team a particular substance that can coat metal prostethetics, so he's called "Joe metal bodies", apparently he's worth a loooot of money... I guess that's cool. As well is brother is a very famous biochemist, he everyone predicts is close to getting the nobel prize, THAT'S WICKED! Also today I'm going on a tour with my dads old mates to see the old hangouts where he lived and all that jazz. And then after I'm meeting up with my cousin josh who goes to university in manchester. I'm learning so much about my family, and in turn learning more about myself. I generally thought my dads side was all business people, in property, accounting, etc. But this Joe Dwek was telling me that entrepreneurship is a natural part of Dweks hahahah, but that many of my relatives are in the sciences (like myself).
I miss beign in guelph though, strolling around the library, I miss being home home family gatherings everything, but I definately made the right decision, i'm learning much more than i could ever learn in university in addition to gaining more motiviation in life in general!
oh last thing is email me people! lots of people think i'm busy getting lots of emails NOT THE CASE, if you don't email me i hope your day is slightly unpleasant
wuv,
phil
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home