stimulus OVERLOAD!



So last night was awsome, in Beglium the aussi girls in my room didn't want to go out, they were done, so I booked it to the streets for adventure, in no time I was partying it up with some belgium boys. They kept wanting me to try and pick up their Belgium women, hahaha, they said I had a huge edge. Well the girls they were talking about were quite horrendous... but I thought I'd entertain them cause they bought me some beers... I told this girl that my dad was the bartender... she didn't find it funny, hahah! Anyways, there was an awsome band at this bar and THIS was the bar with 1000 different beers; strawberry, apple, SO MANY!
So then the next day I booked it to Brouges I think that's the spelling, in Belgium also, it was magnificant!!! I took a little tour bus thing cause time is money, its said to be a really romantic place... and I really felt it sitting with the old couple on the bus. Now I saved Amsterdam for a seperate post, there is just too much.
Oh and thanx for the birthday wishes, haha it hadn't really occured to me, no joke :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home