Touristy stuff!

London Dungeon

So the past two days have been nutty. I've been trying to see as many attractions as possible. St. Paul's cathedral, eye of london, tower of london, london dungeon, trafalgars sqaure, picadilli circus, sooo much to see!
The architecture is magnificant, and its just amazing. Also, as I was at one of the attractions I met a guy from Turkey and so we started doing stuff together, which was lots of fun, some one else to talk to and such. At night I went out to the bar with Aaron (18), which was a classy time, some very snazzy places, there is definatley a "posh" london, where art on the wall is just weird/creepy. I also visited the museum of london... which was pretty baaad. Anyways I love talking to English people, me and Theo (who's 11) spend some time each day practicing my accent, little things like instead of literally - liTRALy, lots of fun.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home