Phils adventure

Hey there, so I'm travelling to England to meet up with some family, then manchester to meet up with papas ol' pals. then travelling all over Europe, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and possibly more. Then I'm going to Australia for four months in school... this should be cool :)

Friday, January 27, 2006

Vienna and beyond!

So I hadn't really planned on staying in Vienna... but it was amazing concert with an opera singer and a piano, it was mozart, a german man gave huge descriptions before each piece, but it was in german, however I loved it! Then i went to something incredible, i don't know the name in english but its a museum of physics and music, two things i love in combination - like a nicely ironed shirt and a hot date! It was mozarts birthday, so it was free, worth about 15 Euros! I could have easily, easily spent all day there, so many wicked things from creating your own music by "rolling dice" to so much history about mozart, Hayden, and tons of others, most of which I have not heard of.

oh wait... this is done on a german keyboard... so exscuse sloppyness

to recap, so far on this trip i have NOT booked one hostel, train, or plane since I left... i wasn't about to start, luckily i found something for italy, overnight... right now its 5 in the morning, I'm tired, but soooo worth it, I'm out there jerry, and lovin every minute of it, this keyboard sucks, more stories soon!!!!

This is a new bit being added, man that was so rough, so much tranferring planes, but I'm finally here, I can't stay long at all, time is running out, so ONE DAY in Venice... then I'll do it up in Paris, still so many more places I want to go to, but for future I have a great base of knowledge, so its all good

6 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Bobby Fischer is WAY crazier than Mike Tyson ever thought of being. But Michael Jackson's craziest of all.

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

/\ /\
Thats my ex BFF

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contribute to me!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Philip D said...

good question,

I can think of a couple of probable reasons, one is the immune system isn't as developed in the young, the thymus is smallest, then largest in adulthood then starts declining as we age. Second, ear wax is good... and thus as we age we produce more of it, it traps dust, bacteria and all sorts of particles that prevent infections causes its constantlz moving outward.

Hope that helps,

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that your providing medical answers...I have this fungus startin to grow in my pelvic region...all over...and when I face a certain rigor mortis in the region...it really tends to start burning...

PLEASE HELP a lonely lost soul with a really painful look on life

 
At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love cock.

Dima, did you take out the garbage today?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home