Phils adventure

Hey there, so I'm travelling to England to meet up with some family, then manchester to meet up with papas ol' pals. then travelling all over Europe, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and possibly more. Then I'm going to Australia for four months in school... this should be cool :)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

zunich

soooo venice in italy was pretty awsome, just watching italians talk is awsome with the hands and such, and lots of people... well look so much like the typical mobsters. But time is running out, so I went to get a plain to france or something... didn't work out. Then went to check out the trains... JUST MISSED a high speed train to france, so I took a train to Zurich, in Switzerland. When you're on your own its great, no one to answer to, I missed my train... but it did not bother me in the SLIGHTEST. Everywhere I go is new to me, so it doesn't matter, met some cool Australians in the hostel in Zurich, went out only to find sketchy "night clubs", we'd walk in and see like 10 girls waiting, they want us to pay about 18 swiss francs for a drink, and then buy the girls 200 dollar champage. I love trying to negotiate, even though I know its a lost cause. Tommorow on the asap I'm going to Paris, not too much I can do in like 1 day, I've rushed every city no doubt, but in the time span I've had... I think I've done I'll possible and have gotten a taste of so much... a taste.. that's all need

like candy

on a side note, when travelling alone I've had the chance to meet so many random locals, old Italian lady, Czech jazz player and the list goes on, but hearing there random stories adds for interesting walks. I've also become much better at communicating with a language barrier, it doesn't help to speak in your language, just confusing usually, instead its best to just point and use signs that are someone universal to work out what you need, I think I've become so proficient at it, I can find out simple things like what I need or where to go almost instantaneously

ALMOST IN AUSTRALIA

14 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey phil,

shut yer damn face.

-dima

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Philip D said...

yooo,food is siick, kebabs are everywhere, soo good, but I try to find more cultural food

today I had this REALLY expensive french meal, where I poured myself wine from this barrel it was hilarious, and the people there made fun of me for coming alone, haha so I made fun of them for having no one there, we had a nice chuckle


I took lots of pictures of food, I'll put it up in like a couple days

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey phil,

glad u made it to italy. good luck in australia, u should b in the air by.

cheers
anna and shaun

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONTRIBUTE TO ME?

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear phil,

i took a pretty nice sized shit today and you were on my mind the entire time. no joke....i was just thinking of your cute little forehead and your giddy laugh.

-dima

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I smell like dooo dooo

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GUYS! PARENTS READ THIS, HAHA LETS GET IN THE GAME HERE!

ps yayy Anna and Shaun

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who posted:

"Society said...
Contribute to me?"

I laughed so hard.

Was it you Jonny?

-Steve

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my the life u lead. I'm just a lot jelous. Then again, you'd find a way to fit in anywhere. I live vicariously through your stories. Can't wait for pics. Sketchy ppl are the most interesting. When you're done your tour, tell me how much it costed you in all so I can have an idea. Right now I just party it up Guelph style. See, I have stories too. Hahaha. Keep the blog flowing like milk and honey.
- JO, Jo, Joanna

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading these comments I have realized Dima is one sick man.

~Daniel Cohen

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not write the previous message...because I too am in love with the sexy beast we now call DIMA

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow Im in France, it's awesome! I met this one sketchy guy and ate a garbage bag full of frog legs with him.
I want to run to the deppanneur to get us a few bottles of wine... but I'm le tired.

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHILLIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
hows it going! im jealous of ur touring through europe its 10000000000000000000000000 times better than this shithole! anyways PUT SOME PICS UP!!!!! i want to see whats been going on! talk to you soon..keep updating with crazy stories..byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home