Phils adventure

Hey there, so I'm travelling to England to meet up with some family, then manchester to meet up with papas ol' pals. then travelling all over Europe, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and possibly more. Then I'm going to Australia for four months in school... this should be cool :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Frosh week madness

So frosh work here is crazy, people get messssed everynight, and drinking is very much encouraged, even one of the people in charge said "if you don't wanna drink... don't worry were not going to force you". Which I found hilarious, the toga party last night was SOOOO much fun, everything is great, my classes seem soo cool, like I believe I'm taking an advanced physiology course and its like very application based. The sports medicine course is the same, we even work to help out the army guys in the army base near by, doing accessments on certain things, REALLLY excited. Also pharmacology and immunhaematology which can prep me to work for a job in a medical lab screening blood, which I would never end up, but can't hurt as summer job maybe?

I love the australians really laid back, at first I was hanging out with quite a few americans, I've drited away cause there kinda a cult, and do everything together, and panic when they can't find each other. But making some awsome friends annnd yeah can't wait till school starts!

yay for learning and hotdogs!

9 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

goooooo americans

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does Kangaroo poo look like?

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and how does it taste

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite what people say, how much you can drink IS a measure of your manhood. Now go gettim tiger

And daniel, I got that impression to. Canadians seem more welcome at first. Maybe that is why the americans are not as outgoing...

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you come back, i'll let you use me as a guinie pig for all the new science experiements you are learning in austrailia....especially the ones you learned in analsexology....

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Phil, hows it going? As Adam always says "Gobble Gobble Gobble"

We have rented out your room to a little Arabic boy. He luls me to sleep every night with sweet Arabic hyms.

He is making a contribution to society.....*nudge Nudge* *Hint Hint*

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont molest him Jon Jon

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil, hmmmmm, Phil..Phil? Sounds familiar.....was he that little black boy who use to mow our lawn?

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil, I am gonna glaze your face like a donut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home