Phils adventure

Hey there, so I'm travelling to England to meet up with some family, then manchester to meet up with papas ol' pals. then travelling all over Europe, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and possibly more. Then I'm going to Australia for four months in school... this should be cool :)

Saturday, February 04, 2006

sweetness

Sooo, I'm in Townsville, Queensland

this place... is paradise, the weather is gorgeous, the campus itself is very compact with all the buildings necessary, people are great, life is sweet.

On a walk to campus you see all exotic birds of so many different colours, dingos YES DINGOS, koalas, Kanagaroos even! Now you don't see the big ones often but its SO COOL! In the residence halls its not unatural to see a gecko go by, but no one freaks, its a very layed back environement. Last night I went out with all these americans who are doing a really cool marine biology program, I'm gonna try an mooch in some of there programs... the places they've been to so far are unreal (rainforest, coral reef barrier). the night life is amazing, all the places are how I like them to be a bar/dance floor, not too much bar, and not too much club. I have SO much time till class starts, and so far its been pretty productive, with the nice weather I wake up so early I love it, I have time for morning runs, workouts etc.

I can now do the accent.. alllmost bang on, where people can tell the difference, I like that power :)

I think I may start getting on top of classes I'm really excited to start learning about lots of the courses that I'm taking, though now really worried about things being too hard, it can't hurt to have the extra knowledge ahead of tiem

As for the blog I think I'm gonna wait till I can put pictures up (real soon) and then realx on the postings, I'm turning into "that guy"

but thanx for reading it kids, I hope you enjoyed my adventures as much as I did, when I get back I can tell you the real deal, things in europe were intense, many things too great to be put to a blog, so for now you can use your imaginations

play it cool, stay in school

oh.. and a shout out to Adam Dwek, your a good kid... lets keep it that way

3 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha!

sorry your right, evil adam emailed me and asked specifically for a shout out, I waited like a few weeks and he threatened robo cop and all... I was scared :9

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian,
Suck my balls.








That is all.

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These family friendly postings...I shed a tear. NEhow, all the best in you new school year. "the dingo ate my baby" so watch out for those baby-eating dingos. What are u studying there?

- jo, Jo, JO, Joanna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home