Cairns this week! maybe new Zealand on the break?
So this week I had to get out, I travelled to Cairns. It was too convenient! I found a group that needed one more person for a rental car. It was soo much fun, amazing night life, millions of attractions. I went ATV-ing, its like a four week motor bike, so powerful and so much fun, I was driving through this village place kurunga (I believe), right around the rain foreset, I can't even describe how intenese it was! The next day I went parasailing, it an incredible view.
Oh there was also a casino... I had to pop in, it part of the experience, so I played a little black jack, and won 150 bucks, so most my little vacation was paid for!
Now, cairns is amazing and there is lots to do, BUT!
I'm looking for cheap flights to new zealand, most likely leaving from Brisbane, going to Christchurch, where I meet up with friends and we get a rental car.
I am really not good at scoping out deals with planes, time is running short, but if anyway finds a good deal... possibly around 300 return, I'd be most grateful!
I donno if can be done, I also have to fly from townsville to Brisbane, and then go to Christchurch, hope someone can help, if not thanks for trying, if you tried, or read this... and though about trying :)
Philly D
4 Comments:
Eeeeeexcellent
Hey Phil, I made another video today. I think maybe I should make a video and it could start you. Let me know, it pays serious ca$h. The only thing is that if you want to be a politician or someone famous.......not such a good idea.
Later
Dear Phil,
You're going to be an uncle.
Love Adam
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home