Phils adventure

Hey there, so I'm travelling to England to meet up with some family, then manchester to meet up with papas ol' pals. then travelling all over Europe, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and possibly more. Then I'm going to Australia for four months in school... this should be cool :)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm a sad boy, please read

Dear reader,

Philip Dwek is a rather sad boy, all his friends on his hall get care packages all the time, candy, chocolate, all types of delicious treats. I... get none, it doesn't bother that much, I mean I always have my stuffed animals here.. (no.. no I don't), and my guitar to cheer me up (not that either), but I get by, chewing on my leg gives me confort some time.

Anyways, I would LOOVE LOOOOOVE LOOOOOOOVE for any packages, even just mail, a letter, even a piece of your hair, or candy, or chocolate or anythign anything at all, to know someone cares about my small tushy.

Here is my address :(

Philip Dwek
University Hall
James Cook University
Douglas
City: Towsnville
State: Queensland
Postal code: QLD - 4811

Thanks anyways, wuv you guys

4 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EHS

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post made me sad as well. I shed a single tear...
-JO(anna)

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is coming Goose (Adam) is getting fat

 
At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home