Phils adventure

Hey there, so I'm travelling to England to meet up with some family, then manchester to meet up with papas ol' pals. then travelling all over Europe, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and possibly more. Then I'm going to Australia for four months in school... this should be cool :)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Phone #

Hello all,

I have recently been informed that my number here is unkown,

keeping in mind I have officially not received more than 2 calls my entire stay, mostly I blame myself, but please the number is here, don't be shy to call, no one should feel that I don't want calls! you don't know how cool it feels :)

ok, sooo,

first 011 (to dial outside of canada), then 61 is the code to dial australia, 7 is the local code for queensland and then the number is 4781-7108

sooo altogether now, 011-61-7-4781-7108


ther is a SMALL chance, that in front of the 7 in the local code that there is a zero, most likely not, someone could call and findout!

thanks

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home