whitsundays!
Alright, before exams I squeezed in one more trip to Airlie Beach which is in the Whitsundays. First day we went to this Island called Hayman Island, which we snorkled aorund, saw magnificant tropical fish and corals. I SCUBA DIVED! finally, it was incredible. You feel completely weightless and breathign is actually easier than real life (compressed air). It could have been a bit better cause I with was two fat women, who couldn't understand the simplest tasks, but hey you can't win them all, anyways it was alot of fun. The second day we went to whithaven beach, I believe its like the second most beautiful beach in the world, or something big like that.
It was "breathtaking". There was this white silicon sand, that would squeek when you walked around in it, and we played some cricket and had a relaxing afternoon. I stole some sand, which is illegal, just a little, enough to get a squeek :)
both nights we went out and the night life is pretty intense, for some reason, EVERYONE, is English "pommeys". One of the guys I was with fell off his bed, that was probably the highlight of the trip, he was quite intoxicated and woke up with blood smeared on his face and bed... It sounds bad but I guess you'd haved to of been there.
Exam fun!
Phil
1 Comments:
EHS
Post a Comment
<< Home