Sydney
Alright, so I'm in Sydney, maannnn its huge!
It reminds me a lot of toronto in many aspects. However, even though its winter, its quite nice during the day, and basically T-shirt material. I was all over this joint today, I move fast when I'm alone, I checked out the aquarium near Darling Harbour, 'twas great, they have a huge habitat for seals, sharks so big, and even a coral reef with wacky coloured fish. Seeing platapus's were awsome (didn't spell that right), but some interesting facts are that it is native to australia, it's fur is incredible water proof, and it has venomous glands in its legs, SO WATCH OUT! I then went to the sydney tower, saw some cool exhibit there was has inspired me to come back to australia in maybe 2 years time :) It was all about what the country has to offer, starting with sydney of course. Then I went to the top of the tower, time is limited so I did a quick walk around, enjoyed the scenery, to some pictures in my head, then moved on. I walked through alot of the city, that's how I really get a feel for a city.
And the "feel" I get is really similar to downtown toronto, however still, I think it is much more beautiful. Tommorow I'm attempting to go on one of these tours to a place called the "blue mountains", sounds fancy and I'm told its a must. Sucky that the tour that I wanted to go, does everyday but monday, WTF! Anyways I'm sure it will work out, and then the next day... thailand maddness!
Someone write a post, I feel I'm writing to myself!
ANYONE OUT THERE!
Phil
2 Comments:
Phil,
Come back.
- Mary Jane
nah bawty boi,,,im still reading these posts
joe bawty go bup bup bup
Post a Comment
<< Home